Guys i am unable to post Golden heritage for want of its approval by Indiblogger management. But in the meanwhile i have tried to link the same with historical perspective. The discovery of Gold in Chalukyan domain has obviously spurred construction of monuments with a dual objective of establishing the hindu empire in the region and leaving behind a legacy of great builders. But for the partial destruction of the monuments by the raiding invaders and crass commercialisation the combined territory of Badami, Aihole and Pattadakal would resembled an empire beyond compare. Please do take a look at the following link http://deguidephotoblogs.blogspot.com/2011/09/badami-fort-trip.html
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Basically i was inspired to share my marriage journey by Pramod's Marriage Book. How to pull off the long journey of two decades of marriage with my better half Vasanthi was the key question ? I thought why not link it to our various trips that we have undertaken right from marriage days on august 23rd ( 1991 )
With Sister and Mother
Classmates Rajarathnam and Santosh Hebbar
My Brother in Law Anands Marriage 1992
Brothers Wedding 1995
Sisters Wedding 1997
Our first Delhi trip 1992 along with Mother in law
Ajanta Ellora trip 1998
Ajanta Trip 1998
Kerala Trip houseboat
Andaman Nicobar Trip
All these trips were undertaken prior to the digital age, what i meant precisely was in the regime of film rolls, which involved developing and printing, now the next episode will be in the digital age. Let us hope you have enjoyed the journey of our married life in photos.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Guys Indiblogger meet sponsored by Samsung Galaxy TAB750 was a total success considering the number of new comers into the fold. Of course there were many veterans too such as Alok, Laxmi Rajan, Mathew, Vijay, Saurav, Rajesh, Karthik, etc.
We got to touch and feel the Samsung Tab750 which loaded with features, 8 MP camera output, video output, interface with social media, gaming, and all other features which makes it a gizmo of sorts. Currently it is priced at Rs 36200/- eventually I hope the price will come down drastically due to volumes and competition I presume. I would rather prefer an injection currently with my Nokia touch screen phone currently.
Renie Ravin setting up big screen display
Vineet Rajan with Samsung Tab750
Mathew smiling away to glory
The 49 seconds introduction session was humorous and enthralling with RAJ with four letter blog, Praveen with cyber tech bog, Laxmi Rajan met his wife while blogging, we have a author who is scheduled to publish his books. One blogger mentioned that he was ditched by his girl friend and he took up to blogging. It heartening to note many a bloggers are earning their livelihood blogging full time too.
Anoop Johnson compeered the program with his usual exuberant style
India travel tips
- Badami historical background
- Two Decades of Togetherness
- Indiblogger Meet @ Bangalore Photologue
- Krishnadevaraya's Palace Hampi
- Circuits around Hampi ...Museum
- Circuits around Hampi.....Fortifications
- Circuits around Hampi....Domed Structure
- Circuits around Hampi....T B Dam
- Resurrection of the Forgotton Empire
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2008 (42)
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Basically i am down to earth, take friendship to its logical end. It is my endeavour to create a wealth of co-operative ventures. Basically being a marketing man i have the acumen to spot winners. I am privileged to travel the length and breadth of the country, courtsey my father, who was with Indianoil, my employers such as Nutrine, Kurl-on, Hindustan Pencils, Prestige, Crystal, Bell Ceramics, Pentel, Sezal, Commander. Currently i am involved in Tourism, Booking Air Tickets, Agent for Jungle Lodges and Resorts Limited and Taj Group of Hotels and a numerous hotels across India. Depending on the needs of a traveller i would recommend the destination and accommodation best suited to their budget. Humour takes me on. Let us have a win win situation for all. I love travelling for sake of adventure, photography and discovering the heritage. Life is a journey and let us enjoy our drive. Come share your travel experience on indiabackpacker.